Contractor - SEM Specialist
We are looking to fill an immediate need for a contract SEM Specialist either on-site or remote. You will be working with our marketing team to manage multiple paid digital marketing campaigns across multiple industries. This position requires advanced experience with planning, launching, and managing paid search campaigns. We are open to this position becoming a full-time hire for the right candidate.
The SEM Specialist should possess a firm grasp of the primary online marketing strategies: SEO, paid search, social, content marketing, targeting, and retargeting. Additionally, this team member should have an advanced working knowledge of both Adwords and Bing platforms. Excellent communication and research skills are essential to the success of this position. The SEM Specialist must have the ability to work across multiple accounts on a daily basis, efficiently organizing workflows and delivering on deadlines.
• Leading strategy for paid and organic marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
• Proactively finding new marketing strategies to test that could help improve account performance for a diverse list of clients.
• Analyzing metrics and optimizing campaigns to help drive performance efficiencies.
• Presenting insights, recommendations, and data analysis to clients.
• Establishing best practices in digital marketing and staying up-to-date with the latest technologies.
• Finding opportunities to optimize landing pages, creative assets, and user experience to help improve conversion rates.
• Proficiency with Google AdWords, Bing, Google Analytics
• Proficiency with additional SEM tools like SEMRush, Moz, etc. are a bonus
• Strong skills with Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytics and project management skills.
• Willingness to be a self-learner.
• Works well independently and collaboratively with small teams.
• Enjoys the hustle of a fast-paced work environment.
Job Type: Full-time