Digital Campaign Strategist
At Digital Impulse, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. We’re searching for a Digital Campaign Strategist with an inclination towards B2B marketing to join our team and partner with our Director of Marketing Services. Together, you will develop and manage omni-channel digital marketing campaigns tailored for a diverse list of clients. Your role will involve auditing a client’s existing marketing mix, conducting industry-specific market research, analyzing competitors, and forecasting trends. Collaborating with our marketing, content, and creative teams, you’ll ensure campaigns are launched successfully, monitored for performance, and optimized when necessary. Client communication will be a significant part of your role, ensuring they are aligned with the proposed strategies and are consistently updated on campaign performance.
The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about all things digital marketing but has a keen understanding of the nuances and dynamics of B2B marketing. A breadth of experience covering areas like search, social, programmatic, ABM, and marketing automation is crucial.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing Services to craft strategic marketing initiatives.
- Clearly communicate and take ultimate responsibility for campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to both internal teams and clients.
- Synthesize insights from our marketing experts into comprehensive decks and client presentations.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives align with our clients’ objectives, both short-term and long-term.
- Create thorough digital media plans and carry them to completion.
- Spot opportunities to enhance campaign and process performance.
- Deliver market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, and campaign results.
- Be responsible for the health and performance of marketing campaigns across various clients.
- Facilitate internal communications with other departments.
- A proven track record in B2B marketing.
- Proficiency in paid search, paid social, SEO, content marketing, ABM, and marketing automation.
- Ability to analyze and interpret competitor strategies and buyer behaviors.
- Stellar writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- The highest level of positivity.
- Health Insurance
- 401k w/ company match
- Flexible remote, hybrid, or in-office work
Job Type: Full-Time