Senior Digital Content Manager
At Digital Impulse, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. We’re looking for a candidate with excellent writing, strategy, and project management skills to help us elevate that work and continue to expand our content offering. As a Senior Digital Content Manager your duties will include formulating content strategies, producing and publishing content, editing and proofreading, and managing a team of internal and external writing resources.
Content Managers should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. The types of content you’ll help create include long and short-form, social, search, website and landing page copy, email, and more. We do it all, and we do it across a wide variety of clients and verticals, so you’ll need to be able to understand a wide range of businesses and adapt quickly to the needs of our partners.
- Writing, editing and proofreading content
- Recruiting and managing a content team of both internal and external resources
- Leading the content creation and population phases of website builds
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy
- Providing editorial, creative, and technical support to team members
- Tracking web analytics to determine content engagement levels
- Managing content across all digital platforms
• Minimum 2 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
• Exceptional writing and research skills
• Ability to work with and manage a team of content creators
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Social media and content marketing experience
• Proofreading experience
• Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
• Enjoys the hustle of a fast-paced work environment
Job Type: Full-Time