Director of Digital Marketing
Digital Impulse is in search of a Director of Digital Marketing. The right person for this position is highly analytical, an abstract thinker, a great communicator, and a great leader. They have a passion for all things digital and know how to work within an agency environment where change is the only constant.
The Director of Digital Marketing role at Digital Impulse is hands-on and client-facing. The candidate selected for the job will guide our marketing team in developing effective marketing strategies that meet our clients’ unique goals. The ability to communicate those strategies and gain client buy-in is equally important, so the ideal candidate needs to be able to back their ideas with data, while appealing to the emotional opportunist in each client. The key areas of focus for the Director of Digital Marketing will be paid and organic social, search engine marketing, email and automation, analytics, and any other digital channels you bring to the table.
• Leading strategy for paid and organic marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
• Proactively finding new marketing strategies to test that could help improve account performance for a diverse list of clients.
• Analyzing metrics and optimizing campaigns to help drive performance efficiencies.
• Presenting insights, recommendations, and data analysis to clients.
• Establishing best practices in digital marketing and staying up-to-date with latest technologies.
• Finding opportunities to optimize landing pages, creative assets, and user experience to help improve conversion rates.
• At least 5 years experience in a strategic digital marketing role.
• Proficiency with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Strong skills with Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytics and project management skills.
• Willingness to be a self-learner.
• Works well independently and collaboratively with small teams.
• Enjoys the hustle of a fast-paced work environment.
Job Type: Full-time