At Digital Impulse, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. We are looking for a Marketing Technologist, who shares those values, to join our team and serve as the owner of our tracking implementations across a wide variety of software platforms, including Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, HubSpot and other CRMs, Facebook, Linkedin, CallRail, Zapier, and many others. The right person for this position is highly analytical, technology savvy, and a great communicator. They have a passion for all things digital and know how to work within an agency environment where change is the only constant.
The Marketing Technologist role at Digital Impulse is hands-on and client-facing. The candidate selected for the job will work with both our internal teams and clients to ensure that the tracking, reporting, and insights from our marketing campaigns are both accurate and aligned with our client’s goals. You must be able to marry the art and science of a digital marketing campaign, and turn raw data into strategic insights that provide meaningful next steps for our clients and internal teams. The ability to learn new technologies and software platforms will be vital to your success, as we use a broad range of marketing technologies to power our business.
• Planning and developing tracking implementations across a wide variety of marketing software platforms.
• Monitoring results, identifying data issues, and developing both internal and client facing reports.
• Presenting insights, recommendations, and data analysis to clients.
• Managing marketing automation platforms.
• Developing and managing CRO plans for clients.
• Establishing best practices and staying up-to-date with the latest marketing technologies.
• At least two years experience in a strategic digital marketing role.
• Proficiency with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, HubSpot, and other CRMs.
• Strong skills with Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytics and project management skills.
• Willingness to be a self-learner.
• Works well independently and collaboratively with small teams.
• Enjoys the hustle of a fast-paced work environment.
Job Type: Full-time