Paid Social Manager
At Digital Impulse, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent problem-solving skills to join our team as a Paid Social Manager. This position is a full-time role working with our marketing team to manage multiple paid and organic social campaigns across multiple industries. The role requires experience with planning, launching, and managing paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
The Paid Social Manager should possess a firm grasp of online marketing strategies including: SEO, paid search, content marketing, targeting, and retargeting, and how they tie into social. Additionally, this team member should have an advanced working knowledge of the Facebook and LinkedIn advertising platforms. Excellent communication and research skills are essential to the success of this position. The Paid Social Manager must have the ability to work across multiple accounts on a daily basis, efficiently organizing workflows and delivering on deadlines.
• Leading strategy for paid and organic social campaigns.
• Proactively finding new marketing strategies to test that could help improve account performance for a diverse list of clients.
• Analyzing metrics and optimizing campaigns to help drive performance efficiencies.
• Presenting insights, recommendations, and data analysis to clients.
• Establishing best practices in digital marketing and staying up-to-date with the latest technologies.
• Finding opportunities to optimize landing pages, creative assets, and user experience to help improve conversion rates.
• 2-5 years experience managing paid social campaigns
• Proficiency with Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics
• Strong skills with Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytics and project management skills.
• Willingness to be a self-learner.
• Works well independently and collaboratively with small teams.
• Enjoys the hustle of a fast-paced work environment.
• Health Insurance
• 401k with company match
• Flexible work from home policy
Job Type: Full-time